Saturday, February 20, 2010

A New Story

She stared at me and I said Hello. I said Hello and she said Go away never come back please stop pestering me. Everyone is looking at us can we go to your room and talk? Go away please please. Just a few minutes just one conversation we still don't know what we want. Please go away. I took her hand and pulled it hard and she stumbled forward and did not resist when I put my lips to her lips. A lifetime of distance and ignorance will not lessen this moment in my memory your memory the memory of the people who are looking at us. It is over go away now? I will stay. You pestering idiot. I pestering idiot. You absolute ass. I absolute ass. Don't play with me. You are playing with me. Shut up. Only if you don't tell me to go away again. You little little what are you doing with me? I am staying with you. I don't love you. So you concede? Stay you idiot. Thank you and you didn't return my greeting remember? What? Hello. Okay hello for the heck of all those who are still looking at us. Let's eat something I feel hungry. Okay. Hello hello hello I feel like pestering you so much. I told you to shut up. Hello hello hello

2 comments:

M said...

You're going mad.

www.yesrousselot.wordpress.com said...

Flash fiction, or prose poetry?
Whatever. Its pretty damn good.