Sunday, March 21, 2010

A New Story

A, four years old, five years old, six, seven, eight, nine...nineteen. B looks at A. B says: Oh damn I didn't notice you were growing up. A looks at B. A says: Fuck you B, you have been growing up too, you are..

B, five years old, six, seven...seventy.

..seventy and you don't even know it. B looks at the mirror. B says: Oh damn I didn't notice now I will wither and die since I'm conscious of my age and doubly conscious of the mortality of man. A looks at the mirror and says: Shut up B, I will take care of you and I will love you and all will seem timeless and beautiful, just wait and feel, but you won't be deluding yourself anymore. B looks at A and says: Oh fuck you A. A grimaces and frowns and cries and smiles. B cannot react otherwise. The mirror is the space between A and B.

1 comment:

Philophobic said...

I didn't have the balls to comment. Till now.

It doesn't flow like rivers, but like those fat forms which fall from the skies, bouncing off buildings and roofs and terraces which land on the palm of your hand. *That* flow.

I like that.